ARBORIST FOR ALL YOUR TREE REMOVAL NEEDS IN FERNTREE GULLY
Tree Removal is a necessary part of our services in Ferntree Gully. But it’s not our favourite part. We’d much prefer to be creating ecosystems than tearing them down. Often, we’ll turn up to Ferntree Gully properties where the trees are dead or diseased and are now a hazard. Sometimes trees need to be lopped for other safety reasons, including creating firebreaks for the summer season. Sometimes it’s just that the wrong tree was planted in the wrong place and now needs to be removed.
As a Ferntree Gully Arborist, we know that there are various signs that depict it may be time to make a call to us for tree removal or tree chipping in Ferntree Gully.
So what should you be looking for?
- Hurling soil in the base of the trunk and beneath its canopy
- Cavities in the trunk or enormous branches
- Fungi that produce decay, growing at the trunk plinth
- Dead or dried hanging branches hanging near the apex
- Fine twigs in the absence of buds
- Broken or spastic branches
- Trees that suddenly start leaning
- Cracks in the soil
When you notice any such symptoms, give us a call and we can come out and assess your particular circumstances.